1. How far in advance do I need to book?
You can make a reservation up to 24 hours before the arrival time. For your urgent transfer needs in less time, you can request a vehicle by calling our phone number 0 535 357 0 357.
2. How should I choose the transfer time on the way to the airport?
Please note that when choosing the transfer time, you must be at the airport at least one hour before the flight time for domestic flights and 2 hours before the flight time for international flights. The vehicle will pick you up at the time you want.
3. Where will you wait for me at the airport?
Our officer waiting for you will wait for you at the exit gate after the suitcase and customs work is completed, with a letter bearing the VOYAGE EFFE logo, your name or the word you specify, and an A4 size signboard. In addition, our drivers follow you with the flight code and contact you with the whatsapp application before your plane lands.
4. What do I do when I can’t find the attendant?
When you request a transfer, vehicle and driver information will be sent to your mobile phone or e-mail address. In any case, call us on the driver’s phone number given to you or on 0 535 357 0 357.
5. What should I do if my arrival flight is delayed or arrives early?,
You will not be charged extra for a possible delay during your airport arrival journey. We track your flight with the flight number you provided. If your flight is delayed, our driver will wait until your flight lands.
6. Is it okay if I spend more than half an hour during baggage and customs clearance?
30 minutes delay is not a problem during baggage and customs procedures, you have a delay of 60 minutes. When you encounter a lost baggage problem at the airport, you have to inform us when extra baggage works.
7. Do you have child seats in your vehicles?
You have free child seat service for families with children to travel safely with their children. Please let us know if you need a child seat at the time of booking.
8. Are your vehicles air-conditioned?
All our vehicles are air-conditioned.
9. Do you issue invoices?
Yes. Your invoice will be issued to the billing information you have provided when requesting the transfer.
10. How will the payment be made?
Within the scope of the Corporate Travel program, you need to make a transfer to the account number that we have informed your company about the invoice amount.
11. Our guest wants to make the payment, not our company?
All our vehicles have mobile pos devices. Your guest can pay by credit card or cash.
12. Is the information we provide shared elsewhere?
All of the information you have provided for the transfer service is kept confidential in the data of our system and this information will not be shared with third parties.
13. What do I need to do for lost items?
If you think you have forgotten something in our vehicle, you can call us or give us information by e-mail. It will be sent by courier to the address you specify.
14. Can I transfer with a wheelchair?
Yes. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please specify at the time of booking whether your chair is foldable.
15. Is my transfer insured?
Yes. All our vehicles have compulsory accident and seat insurance.
16. What is the importance of authorization documents?
D2 authorization certificate is given by the Ministry of Transport to real and legal persons who will transport passengers for commercial purposes. Türsab A group travel agency certificate is issued by the Ministry of Tourism. No transfer service can be made without these documents. Our company has all the necessary documents.
INFORMATION, STATEMENT AND CONSENT FORM REGARDING THE LAW NO 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS LAW
As a Travel Agency, our company attaches great importance to ensuring the security of your personal information, whether you use our website or in other ways.
“Personal Data Protection Law” No. 6698 came into effect. We would like to inform you about the aforementioned legislation and some definitions specified in this legislation:
Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system, all kinds of operations carried out on the data, such as the classification or prevention of its use,
Data processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
Data registration system: The registration system in which personal data is processed and structured according to certain criteria,
Data controller: It refers to the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system. Within the scope of the law, our company acts as a data controller.
In the capacity of data controller, by our Company and on behalf of our Company, by our branches, sub-agents, call center, affiliates, or through our websites and social media pages or all kinds of channels including but not limited to; your personal and/or sensitive personal data; can be obtained, recorded, stored, changed, updated, periodically controlled, rearranged, classified, stored for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or for the period stipulated in the relevant law, in case of legal or service-related actual requirements. or with public institutions and organizations for which it is legally liable, and/or 3rd person real person/legal person residing in Turkey or abroad, service providers and supplier companies, insurance companies and our Company and/or its sub-agents, legal or It can also be transferred abroad or processed, including preventing its use, in case of actual requirements depending on the service.
Your personal data may be collected in written, verbal or electronic media through all kinds of channels including but not limited to our company/branches/sub-agents/website/call center/partner or supplier companies.
Our company, our sub-agents, while performing the travel agency activities specified in the Travel Agencies and Travel Agencies Union Law No. 1618 and the Travel Agencies Regulation prepared on the basis of this law, makes agreements with 3rd party supplier companies and makes reservations for the provision of services on your behalf. Therefore, necessary personal information belonging to you, third party suppliers (accommodation companies, airline companies, companies providing transportation services including land and sea, car rental companies, insurance companies, transfer personnel and persons related to the service provided and not limited to these. organizations) share.
Therefore, our company, our company, our branches and sub-agents in order to provide better service to you, in addition to fulfilling your personal data, persons, institutions and organizations authorized by our laws, those who are allowed to process information within the scope of tourism and consumer law and the legislation to which our company is subject, and will be able to operate with other relevant persons and organizations as specified in the Law No. 6698.
By applying to our company within the framework of Article 11 of the Law No. 6698;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to the 5th and 6th requests above, to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- You have the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and to demand the compensation of the damage in case personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
- This information, declaration and approval form is an annex and an integral part of your requests for all kinds of service contracts and service procurement that you have signed with our company and our sub-agents on behalf of our company.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to exercise your rights set forth in Article 11 of the Law No. 6689. Only the address of email@example.com should be used for matters related to your personal data. Requests and notifications from channels other than this address will not be evaluated.
Voyage Effe Tourism
PRIVILEGED TRANSPORT FOR EVERYONE
We continue to diamondize the life. Now, Effe Tourism is much more innovative with its renewed website and much closer to you and businesses. www.effeturizm.com.tr with the new interface with original design, you can easily access 40 years of experience, knowledge, and services of Effe Tourism.