We provide service with our professional and respectful drivers who have high navigation skills and have received advanced driving technical training.
OUR DRIVER PROFILE
People who emphasize their physical performance and skills in the selection of drivers, can communicate perfectly, manage their job with pleasure, give confidence and are open to development are the reason for our team’s preference.
Those who prefer to join and be a part of our team, after all necessary inquiries such as criminal record, alcohol and drugs, GBT, and periodic examinations are made at the hospitals of the Ministry of Health, they successfully complete our advanced theoretical and practical training program and start their service as a qualified member.
All drivers are reviewed once a year in the Driver Evaluation Program implemented by our company. Driving skills are tested, customer relations are audited, and those who compromise safety are reported to be dismissed by the evaluator because they are in the risk area.
Proje kapsamında hizmet veren tüm sürücü ve proje sorumlusunda hizmetleri süresince açık vaziyette GSM telefonu bulunacaktır. Bu telefon numaraları hizmet başlangıcı ile evrak teslim aşamasında ilgili firmalara teslim edilecektir.
Comprehensive inquiries for Determination of Driver Competence
- Criminal Investigation issued by the judicial authorities (It must be renewed every six months)
- GBT Inquiry given by the Police Traffic Branch (Annual renewal is required)
- Addiction Questionnaire given by the SSI Hospital Board (Mandatory to be renewed annually)
- Health Inquiry given by the SGK Hospital Board (Annual renewal is mandatory)
- Porter Questionnaire given by SGK Laboratories (Mandatory for first job participation)
- Inquiry of Psychiatric Tests by Pedagogues (Mandatory every five years)
- Reports given by Advanced Driving Techniques Instructors ( Annual renewal is mandatory
- Education level inquiry given by the Ministry of National Education (Mandatory for participation in the first job)
- SRC Commercial Vehicle Driving Certificate issued by the Ministry of Transport (Mandatory for the first job participation)
The safety of those who are transported and those who provide it is our priority!
INFORMATION, STATEMENT AND CONSENT FORM REGARDING THE LAW NO 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS LAW
As a Travel Agency, our company attaches great importance to ensuring the security of your personal information, whether you use our website or in other ways.
“Personal Data Protection Law” No. 6698 came into effect. We would like to inform you about the aforementioned legislation and some definitions specified in this legislation:
Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system, all kinds of operations carried out on the data, such as the classification or prevention of its use,
Data processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
Data registration system: The registration system in which personal data is processed and structured according to certain criteria,
Data controller: It refers to the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system. Within the scope of the law, our company acts as a data controller.
In the capacity of data controller, by our Company and on behalf of our Company, by our branches, sub-agents, call center, affiliates, or through our websites and social media pages or all kinds of channels including but not limited to; your personal and/or sensitive personal data; can be obtained, recorded, stored, changed, updated, periodically controlled, rearranged, classified, stored for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or for the period stipulated in the relevant law, in case of legal or service-related actual requirements. or with public institutions and organizations for which it is legally liable, and/or 3rd person real person/legal person residing in Turkey or abroad, service providers and supplier companies, insurance companies and our Company and/or its sub-agents, legal or It can also be transferred abroad or processed, including preventing its use, in case of actual requirements depending on the service.
Your personal data may be collected in written, verbal or electronic media through all kinds of channels including but not limited to our company/branches/sub-agents/website/call center/partner or supplier companies.
Our company, our sub-agents, while performing the travel agency activities specified in the Travel Agencies and Travel Agencies Union Law No. 1618 and the Travel Agencies Regulation prepared on the basis of this law, makes agreements with 3rd party supplier companies and makes reservations for the provision of services on your behalf. Therefore, necessary personal information belonging to you, third party suppliers (accommodation companies, airline companies, companies providing transportation services including land and sea, car rental companies, insurance companies, transfer personnel and persons related to the service provided and not limited to these. organizations) share.
Therefore, our company, our company, our branches and sub-agents in order to provide better service to you, in addition to fulfilling your personal data, persons, institutions and organizations authorized by our laws, those who are allowed to process information within the scope of tourism and consumer law and the legislation to which our company is subject, and will be able to operate with other relevant persons and organizations as specified in the Law No. 6698.
By applying to our company within the framework of Article 11 of the Law No. 6698;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to the 5th and 6th requests above, to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- You have the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and to demand the compensation of the damage in case personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
- This information, declaration and approval form is an annex and an integral part of your requests for all kinds of service contracts and service procurement that you have signed with our company and our sub-agents on behalf of our company.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to exercise your rights set forth in Article 11 of the Law No. 6689. Only the address of email@example.com should be used for matters related to your personal data. Requests and notifications from channels other than this address will not be evaluated.
Voyage Effe Tourism
PRIVILEGED TRANSPORT FOR EVERYONE
We continue to diamondize the life. Now, Effe Tourism is much more innovative with its renewed website and much closer to you and businesses. www.effeturizm.com.tr with the new interface with original design, you can easily access 40 years of experience, knowledge, and services of Effe Tourism.