Last updated: July 1, 2018
These privacy policies are; It has been determined and declared to be implemented on the collection and/or use of data on Effe Turizm and all affiliated sites, mobile applications and all sub-services. By using Effe Turizm and its mobile applications, all of these principles are deemed to have been accepted by the users.
2.Effe Turizm requests some personal information from you during and after the membership phase. Protecting your personal information and maintaining your privacy is our first priority as Effe Turizm team. For this reason, the information you provide will not be used in any context other than the rules and purposes specified in the User Agreement, and will not be shared with third parties.
3. The safety and confidentiality of Effe Turizm users are given top priority. The information that users enter into the system is protected in confidentiality and trust, and by using the most up-to-date and advanced security technologies, knowing that this data is critical. In addition, the highest level of protection is provided against possible attacks and data theft attempts by constantly monitoring sectoral developments and developing dangers in the field of data security and by conducting regular tests.
4. Access to users’ accounts in the system is kept from third parties using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology performs two basic tasks between the server and the user’s internet browser, such as authentication and connection encryption.
5. Effe Turizm declares and undertakes not to engage in commercial communication activities against the user’s request, not to do marketing without permission, and to provide tools that will enable the user to exit the system free of charge and easily.
6. Effe Turizm identifies and uses the IP address of users when necessary, in order to detect system-related problems and to resolve these problems as quickly as possible. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to gather comprehensive demographic information.
7. Effe Turizm’s traffic data storage obligations specified in Law No. 5651 and related regulations, and transaction data storage obligations specified in Tax Procedure Law No. 213 and related regulations are also reserved.
8. Effe Turizm may provide links to other sites within its service and mobile applications. It may publish the advertisements, application forms, announcements, surveys of the third parties with which it has a contract. Users of Effe Turizm can be directed to the sites / services / mobile applications of advertisers or contracted third parties through these forms, announcements, surveys and advertisements. Effe Turizm does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and policies of other sites and/or mobile applications accessed through this link, as well as any visual and textual content they contain.
10. Users are responsible for the security and confidentiality of their accounts and passwords on the site. Effe Turizm is not responsible for any data that is not backed up, damaged or any personal data is damaged during the use of the site or during service procurement.
11. The personal / corporate information of the user is understood as name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information to identify the user. Effe Turizm will not disclose any of the individual / corporate information to third parties in any way, unless otherwise stated in this privacy statement. In the cases listed below, Effe Turizm may deviate from the provisions of this privacy statement and disclose the information of the users to third parties. These situations are;
11.1. In cases where it is necessary to comply with the legal obligations in the current legislation and effective international agreements in domestic law,
11.2 In cases related to the fulfillment of the requirements of the contracts between Effe Turizm users and their implementation,
11.3. In cases where information about users is requested in line with an investigation or investigation carried out by the authorized administrative and/or judicial authorities in accordance with the procedural method,
11.4. In cases where it is necessary to provide information in order to protect the rights or security of the users.
12. Effe Tourism accepts as an obligation to keep the confidential information given to it strictly private and confidential, to keep it a secret, and to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent all or any part of the confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. hereby undertakes to take all necessary technical, legal and managerial measures and to show all due diligence.
13. In case of making use of a paid service on the site or in cases where a purchase is made through the advertisements published on the site, the credit card information collected through the payment institution or payment intermediary during the purchases made by the Users on the Site can be used for invoicing the purchased products and services.
14. The reliability of payment/invoice/delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by Effe Turizm against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, some Users who place an order for the first time may first need to confirm the accuracy of their financial and address/phone information. In order to control this information, if necessary, the user who has the credit card or the relevant bank can be contacted.
15. Effe Turizm never requests a credit card number, user name, password or password in the e-mails it will send. Data contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Effe Tourism cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from the User’s e-mails under any circumstances.
16. Effe Turizm can obtain the usage information of Effe Turizm and mobile applications of users, by using cookies (Cookie), which is a technical communication file, and the information about the use of the Application with IP or Social Network account user data. The technical communication file called a cookie helps to obtain statistical information about how many people use the website in temporal proportion, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the relevant website and how long they stay, and to produce advertisements and content with dynamic variety from user pages specially designed for users. It is a data file designed and used to help. If users wish, they can always change the settings of their browsers so that cookies are not placed on their computers or a warning is given when such a file is sent.
17. Information that may be requested from users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys that may be organized by Effe Turizm within the site or Applications, or from users who ask questions at the help desk, is also provided by Effe Turizm and its collaborating persons or institutions for direct marketing to these users. It can also be used to make statistical analyzes and create a special database. Surveys or help desk may be services offered by 3rd parties as per agreement.
Pursuant to the Law No. 18.6698 on the Processing of Personal Data, the personal data obtained may be processed by Effe Turizm for up-to-date, legitimate purposes, in accordance with the law and honesty, in a timely manner and in accordance with the relevant legislation.
19. The personal data obtained may be transferred, stored and processed within the scope of the relevant legislation and the foreseen security measures in another country where the service service providers that Effe Turizm works, in the country or abroad.
20. Personal data, (i) It is clearly stipulated in the laws, (ii) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, (iii) It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, (iv) Personal data may be processed without the consent of the owner, for one or more of the reasons that the data subject has been made public by himself.
21. The user, by applying to Effe Tourism;
21.1. To learn whether personal data is processed or not, and if so, to request information about it,
21.2.Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with the purpose,
21.3. To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
21.4. Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
21.5. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation,
21.6. Requesting notification of correction, deletion and destruction processes in accordance with the relevant legislation to third parties to whom this data has been transferred,
21.7. Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
21.8. In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
INFORMATION, STATEMENT AND CONSENT FORM REGARDING THE LAW NO 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS LAW
As a Travel Agency, our company attaches great importance to ensuring the security of your personal information, whether you use our website or in other ways.
“Personal Data Protection Law” No. 6698 came into effect. We would like to inform you about the aforementioned legislation and some definitions specified in this legislation:
Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system, all kinds of operations carried out on the data, such as the classification or prevention of its use,
Data processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
Data registration system: The registration system in which personal data is processed and structured according to certain criteria,
Data controller: It refers to the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system. Within the scope of the law, our company acts as a data controller.
In the capacity of data controller, by our Company and on behalf of our Company, by our branches, sub-agents, call center, affiliates, or through our websites and social media pages or all kinds of channels including but not limited to; your personal and/or sensitive personal data; can be obtained, recorded, stored, changed, updated, periodically controlled, rearranged, classified, stored for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or for the period stipulated in the relevant law, in case of legal or service-related actual requirements. or with public institutions and organizations for which it is legally liable, and/or 3rd person real person/legal person residing in Turkey or abroad, service providers and supplier companies, insurance companies and our Company and/or its sub-agents, legal or It can also be transferred abroad or processed, including preventing its use, in case of actual requirements depending on the service.
Your personal data may be collected in written, verbal or electronic media through all kinds of channels including but not limited to our company/branches/sub-agents/website/call center/partner or supplier companies.
Our company, our sub-agents, while performing the travel agency activities specified in the Travel Agencies and Travel Agencies Union Law No. 1618 and the Travel Agencies Regulation prepared on the basis of this law, makes agreements with 3rd party supplier companies and makes reservations for the provision of services on your behalf. Therefore, necessary personal information belonging to you, third party suppliers (accommodation companies, airline companies, companies providing transportation services including land and sea, car rental companies, insurance companies, transfer personnel and persons related to the service provided and not limited to these. organizations) share.
Therefore, our company, our company, our branches and sub-agents in order to provide better service to you, in addition to fulfilling your personal data, persons, institutions and organizations authorized by our laws, those who are allowed to process information within the scope of tourism and consumer law and the legislation to which our company is subject, and will be able to operate with other relevant persons and organizations as specified in the Law No. 6698.
By applying to our company within the framework of Article 11 of the Law No. 6698;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to the 5th and 6th requests above, to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- You have the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and to demand the compensation of the damage in case personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
- This information, declaration and approval form is an annex and an integral part of your requests for all kinds of service contracts and service procurement that you have signed with our company and our sub-agents on behalf of our company.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com in order to exercise your rights set forth in Article 11 of the Law No. 6689. Only the address of firstname.lastname@example.org should be used for matters related to your personal data. Requests and notifications from channels other than this address will not be evaluated.
Voyage Effe Tourism
PRIVILEGED TRANSPORT FOR EVERYONE
We continue to diamondize the life. Now, Effe Tourism is much more innovative with its renewed website and much closer to you and businesses. www.effeturizm.com.tr with the new interface with original design, you can easily access 40 years of experience, knowledge, and services of Effe Tourism.